CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform
Author Message
 CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform

    Its possible to develop an application using EVC++ 3.0 that runs on a
device with Windows CE.NET??

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 21:00:21 GMT
 CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform
it's evc++ 4 that you will want for ce.net

you can use mostly the same source code for it though, and
even projects from one can be mainly carried forward to
evc 4, with a few changes in the configurations.

Quote:

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 05:51:57 GMT
 CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform
I've seen it; I've done it; and it even worked on Smartphone 2002.
However, one shall not believe not to make minor modifications. Also;
constraints for inputs (no input panels on WCE.NET).

- Elie L.

Quote:

>     Its possible to develop an application using EVC++ 3.0 that runs on a
> device with Windows CE.NET??

Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:49:16 GMT

1. Help! CE 3.0 vs CE .NET newbie questions

2. MFC Application for CE 2.11 on CE 3.0

3. MFC CE 2.11 vs. MFC CE 3.0 compatibility

4. CE toolkit support for CE 3.0

5. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

6. ADOCE and SQL CE on NetPad 5000 (Ce.net)

7. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

8. CE.NET Platform Builder Question

9. MFC App with Platform Builder 4.0/Windows CE .NET

10. Cross-Platform CE(MFCCE)/NT(MFC) Application

11. Starting JScript engine from emVC++ 3.0 on CE 3.0

12. Reboot the Windows CE.NET from application