show resource bitmaps in Webbrowser??? Where's html viewer???
Author Message
 show resource bitmaps in Webbrowser??? Where's html viewer???

Hi,

I've used the "html viewer control" in my application under evc3 to
display simple html with a bitmap of the resource of my aplication.
Now I want to port to evc4. But under evc4 the control isn't aviable.
It is used in the "peghelp.exe" of the Kernel but I couldn't find a
way  to use it in my application.

To solve the problem I tried to use the "WebBrowser control" for the
same thing. So I can display now html but I cannot put the bitmaps
from the resources in the control.

Has anybody ideas to solve my problem ?

Thanks

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:08:52 GMT

1. CStatic doesn't show bitmaps

2. Cool Resources Editor/Viewer for .NET + sourcecode (.resources/.resX)

3. Icon made in resource editor won't show drawing in Alt-Tab window

4. Can't Get MessageIDs created with Resource Editor to show up in ClassWizard

5. Looking for HTML viewer control

6. HTML viewer

7. html viewer

8. HTML viewer