#ifdef for PPC2000 and PPC2002 platform
Author Message
 #ifdef for PPC2000 and PPC2002 platform

Hello all,
I have a tray icon application and want to write some  conditional code that
is different for PPC2000 and PPC2002. I want it such that GetMessagePos() is
called for PPC2000 and GetCursorPos() for PPC20002. Could someone tell me
what are the symbols defined for these 2 platforms to allow me to do
something like:

POINT pt;
#ifdef _PPC2002_
GetCursorPos(&pt);
#else /*#ifdef _PPC2000_
pt = GetMessagePos();
#endif

TIA. :)

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:17:34 GMT
 #ifdef for PPC2000 and PPC2002 platform

Quote:

> Hello all,
> I have a tray icon application and want to write some  conditional code that
> is different for PPC2000 and PPC2002. I want it such that GetMessagePos() is
> called for PPC2000 and GetCursorPos() for PPC20002. Could someone tell me
> what are the symbols defined for these 2 platforms to allow me to do
> something like:

> POINT pt;
> #ifdef _PPC2002_
> GetCursorPos(&pt);
> #else /*#ifdef _PPC2000_
> pt = GetMessagePos();
> #endif

> TIA. :)

Put that in your stdafx.h :

#if WIN32_PLATFORM_PSPC == 310
#define POCKETPC_2002
#endif

Then use #ifdef POCKETPC_2002 (or whatever you want) ... #endif

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:31:41 GMT

1. Diffrence of PPC2000 and PPC2002

2. Platform-specific #ifdef macros

3. problem registering dll's with PPC2000 emulation

4. Help..Platform to Platform question

5. The targeted platform does not match the connected platform

6. convert H/PC platform project to Win32 platform project

7. Downloading file from FTP to PPC2002

8. IBrowser Not working in PPC2002-help

9. Urgent: Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

10. Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

11. Problem: From PPC2002 to CE.NET

12. Accessing MAPI function from Jscript in PIE on PPC2002