problem with ppc2002 emulator
Author Message
 problem with ppc2002 emulator

hy!

i need to know how and where i can disable the debug port
in eVC3.0 using ppc2002 !! emulator !! to test my
application. it all works fine but i get debug output
information over the serial com port. i have searched in
the newsgroups to find some helpfull but i didnt find. i
have got some answer too but they didnt where helpfull
for me. could anyone send me how or where i make the
settings or an active link to a message where it is
declared.

thx for your help.

Fri, 27 May 2005 20:34:57 GMT

1. Urgent: Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

2. Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

3. Problems trying to install a CAB on PPC2002 Emulator

4. Launching PPC2002 emulator resets development CPU

5. PPC2002 emulator doesn't connect from EVC 3.0

6. ppc2002 emulator error: c0000005, 00486e89

7. Increasing PPC2002 emulator memory size?

8. Problem: From PPC2002 to CE.NET

9. Problems with PPC2002 compilation

10. Can't download problem to emulator without ethernet

11. Problem with emulator, help needed

12. emulator problem