porting my app from ppc2002 to Windows CE .NET
Author Message
 porting my app from ppc2002 to Windows CE .NET

I hope this is an easy one.  I have a Dialog-based application on the
PocketPC 2002 that I would like to get running on a Windows CE .NET device.
The big thing is that I had to switch from EVC++ 3.0 to EVC++ 4.0 and the
result was I no longer have the Pocket PC SDK to play with. (among some
other trivial porting issues) With this said, I no longer have access to
anything in the aygshell.lib or aygshell.h files.  The biggest thing that I
cannot do now to my dialogs are add tool bars to the bottom as easy as:

m_ToolBar = (CToolBar*)m_pWndEmptyCB;
 m_ToolBar->LoadToolBar(IDR_CONFIG_TOOLBAR);

I have tried numerous other ways to get a toolbar to the bottom of my dialog
in EVC++ 4.0 but nothing will work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  So
far, I am thinking I am going to have to redo my application to a forms
based application or just create buttons on the bottom of my dialogs to
represent the toolbar.

Thanks,
Lee

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:38:28 GMT

1. Link Error porting TAPI app to CE.NET

2. Problem: From PPC2002 to CE.NET

3. MFC App with Platform Builder 4.0/Windows CE .NET

4. Porting an app from PPC2002 to WinCE 3.0?

5. Parallel Port Printing on CE.NET

6. 4 Serial ports in CE.NET

7. Windows CE Port Anyone?

8. Ann: Simkin Embedded Scripting language ported to Windows CE

9. How can I use more than 10 serial ports in Windows CE

10. How do I register ADOce and SQL CE dll in PPC2002 emulation

11. From PPC2002 to Window CE 3.0

12. ANN: Windows CE .NET chat July 8th