DrawIcon
Author Message
 DrawIcon

Using eVC++ 3.0 MFC for PocketPC.  All the docs say that
DrawIcon() is a valid function, but the compiler cannot
find it.  Anyone know a work-around?

Mon, 02 May 2005 00:27:08 GMT
 DrawIcon

Yes, DrawIcon exists. But it's not a function. It's just a macro calling a
more powerful DrawIconEx. MFC #undefs this macros for its own purposes so if
you are using MFC DrawIcon may be unavailable to you.

To avoid this problem, just use DrawIconEx instead of DrawIcon.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> Using eVC++ 3.0 MFC for PocketPC.  All the docs say that
> DrawIcon() is a valid function, but the compiler cannot
> find it.  Anyone know a work-around?

Mon, 02 May 2005 03:37:56 GMT

1. DrawIcon or BitBlt to draw BMPs in ListBox

2. DrawIcon is slow on 98.

3. DrawIcon or BitBlt to draw BMPs in ListBox

4. CDC::DrawIcon()

5. How do I get an icon file (.ico) into a class and then use drawIcon() to place it?