ActiveX control registration (VERY URGENT)
Author Message
 ActiveX control registration (VERY URGENT)

Hi All,

I've compiled an ActiveX control developed using MFC under eVC 4.0 for
CE.NET: when the control is loaded on the target, after compilation, it does
not get registered on the system registry, so I tried to register it
manually using regsvrce.exe but I get a 45A error (MFC and OLE dlls are
there). Then I tried to register it from within the container application
using LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress (in 3.0 worked correctly) but the
LoadLibrary of the ocx control raises an exception: any idea on what is
needed to register an ocx control correctly on CE.NET? I'm using the same
source code that worked perfectly under 3.0 so I cannot figure out what is
missing.

Thanks in advance

Severino

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:29:54 GMT
 ActiveX control registration (VERY URGENT)
I am not that familiar with the MFC COM stuff. My ATL based controls came
over from 3 to 4 without any problems. They are running fine too. You might
want to look at MFC specific stuff.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I've compiled an ActiveX control developed using MFC under eVC 4.0 for
> CE.NET: when the control is loaded on the target, after compilation, it
does
> not get registered on the system registry, so I tried to register it
> manually using regsvrce.exe but I get a 45A error (MFC and OLE dlls are
> there). Then I tried to register it from within the container application
> using LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress (in 3.0 worked correctly) but the
> LoadLibrary of the ocx control raises an exception: any idea on what is
> needed to register an ocx control correctly on CE.NET? I'm using the same
> source code that worked perfectly under 3.0 so I cannot figure out what is
> missing.

> Thanks in advance

> Severino

Wed, 02 Mar 2005 02:12:27 GMT

1. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

2. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

3. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

4. ActiveX control help -- URGENT

5. Urgent: Problem using ActiveX in Forms 5.0 - List Control

6. URGENT - ActiveX Control Doubt

7. URGENT:How to register ActiveX Control

8. URGENT HELP NEEDED: how to dynamically license an ActiveX Control

9. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

10. Urgent.......Please See Regarding the registration of file types

11. ActiveX control inside another activex control

12. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls