Linking libararies created with other tools
Author Message
 Linking libararies created with other tools

Hi Everyone,

I am comparatively new to embedded VC++ and so would appreciate any help
That I could get on the following issue.

I am trying to link a library that was created using Arm Development Suite
to an application that is written in embedded VC++. I am not able to link
the library. I tried a lot of ways but could not succeed. So I would
appreciate it if anyone could help me or have some suggestions regarding
this.

Thank you,
Radhika

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:49:54 GMT

1. Creating Shortct, Create Link does not work

2. IC86/LOCATE/LINK - is there other such tools ?

3. C++ Ordinal Link Tool??

4. Link Error after Update to Embeded Visual Tools 3

5. ISO tool to automatically create new function prototypes

6. how to create librarys with GNU tools?

7. Tool to create DllImport function calls

8. UNIX CASE tool to create PDL from C code

9. HowTo Create a Tool Bar without MFC....

10. commandline tool for creating a makefile out of a dsp file

11. Tool for creating crossreference

12. Are there any tools to create win98-like HTML help