iostreams with STLPort
Author Message
 iostreams with STLPort

Does anybody know how to build the iostream lib from STLPort for eVC++?. I'm
using STLPort 4.5.1. The other routines work very well. But it seems that
i'm too stupid to build the iostream lib.
Does anybody have a working *.mak file or have some hints for me?

Charles

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 01:19:10 GMT
 iostreams with STLPort
I cannot be sure but I think no one has it (or at least no public
information in Internet). I spent 2 days to find it and with any result.
Everything except streams - yes, with streams no.

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 04:20:26 GMT

1. STLPort: native iostreams and STLPort strings?

2. MSVC++ 6.0, STLPort and iostreams

3. STLport and "SGI iostreams": benefits?

4. STLport with iostreams in eVC

5. Fw: <iostream>, <iostream.h>, Visual C++, g++

6. <iostream>, <iostream.h>, Visual C++, g++

7. mixing iostream.h and std::iostream etc...

8. Iostream vs Iostream.h

9. Migration from old iostream to Standard iostream

10. mixing iostream.h and std::iostream etc...

11. iostream vs iostream.h -- VC++5 vs VC++6 problem

12. STLport 3.2.2 Beta Released, complete with iostreams !