Control Panel Icons
Author Message
 Control Panel Icons

Hello,

I have written a control panel app and am not able to display the "small"
icon when the 'expand control panel' is selected.

Does any one know how to do this? I have looked through msdn and newsgroups
unsuccessfully.

Thanks,

Gary

Tue, 24 May 2005 03:14:34 GMT

1. Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

2. How to delete the registered active control on the control panel

3. Setting Text of Edit Control in Dialog Box of Control Panel Applet

4. StatusBar Panel Icon = ImageList Image

5. scroll bars in panel control

6. scroll bars with panel control

7. VC++, W2000 and Control Panel

8. Referencing Controls inside Panel

9. How to set Control panel as my_application

10. dynamically removing controls from a panel

11. C#, TreeView, and multiple Panel controls

12. panel control , painting on mouse click