help me !! ( CAsyncSocket Problem )
Author Message
 help me !! ( CAsyncSocket Problem )

Hello ~

I have a workable program with CAsyncSocket class related in VC++ 6.0.
Today I migrated it to EVC++ 4.0 but the virtual function "virtual void
OnReceive(int nErrorCode)" could not recevie data.
But the "SendTo( )" works well !!
I'm sure that the corresponding parameters such as IP, Port number etc. are
correct (because the same code in VC++6.0 is OK).

Is there any different between VC++ 6.0 and EVC++4.0 in CAsyncSocket ?

Please help me...

Thanks a lot ~

Bruce

Mon, 16 May 2005 18:59:21 GMT

1. HELP! CAsyncSocket problems

2. Help with CAsyncSocket problem

3. HELP Needed : CASyncSocket Problem

4. Problem using MFC CAsyncSocket in ATL Service project

5. ATL problem with CAsyncSocket

6. Weird problem while debugging a CAsyncSocket object

7. Dial-up connection and CAsyncSocket PROBLEMS!

8. Still problems understanding UI-Threads and CAsyncSocket

9. Problem with CAsyncSocket

10. problem with CAsyncSocket

11. CAsyncSocket problem

12. Network: problem with notifications of CAsyncSocket