hello,

I am using platform builder 4.1 and eVC
to develop embeded system.
Every time ,I use eVC to build a .exe
application and copy it to the platform
directory then use platform builder to
remake image file(nk.bin) and download
to target board.I find it is not so
comfortable.I try to insert user feature
to my platform but only dirs and source,
*.mak and *.pbp file was allowed.
Is there any better ways for inserting
a eVC project file to platform ?

Thanks a lot!

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:51:51 GMT
 eVC and PlatformBuilder ???????
Why not create and boot the image in PB and then have eVC download the
application to the target board?
That way you get PB to debug the image and eVC to debug the app.

Another option is to copy the exe to the platform release directory and load
it via CESH. Then you don't have to constantly rebuild your image.

--
~Demitri

(This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.)

Quote:
> hello,

> I am using platform builder 4.1 and eVC
> to develop embeded system.
> Every time ,I use eVC to build a .exe
> application and copy it to the platform
> directory then use platform builder to
> remake image file(nk.bin) and download
> to target board.I find it is not so
> comfortable.I try to insert user feature
> to my platform but only dirs and source,
> *.mak and *.pbp file was allowed.
> Is there any better ways for inserting
> a eVC project file to platform ?

> Thanks a lot!

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:12:33 GMT

1. PlatformBuilder 4.2 MAPI and RichInc

2. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

3. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

4. evc 3 -> evc 4 conversion issues

5. Static eVC 3.0 library compatible with eVC 4.0?

6. compatibility eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++4.0?

7. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

8. eVC 3 and eVC 4 on same machine

9. eVC++ vs. J2ME

10. eVC ClassView not displaying my interface

11. use oledb template in EVC

12. EVC and RDA and CoCreateInstance