Uninstalling custom SIP
Author Message
 Uninstalling custom SIP

Hi!

I have developed a custom SIP and currently i'm working on
the Install/Uninstall procedure. I got stuck with
uninstall because uninstall program on pocketpc can't
uninstall it because SIP is in use. So my question is
this: how can i tell sip to unload from memory ie. how to
make something call DllUnregisterServer and then how to
unload dll so uninstall program can do its work?
Please help!
Thanx!
Luksa

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:21:26 GMT

1. Debugging a custom SIP / Emulating with custom SIP

2. Word completion list / suggested words when using custom SIP

3. SIP - I'm not able to activate the SIP window

4. Uninstalling TSR Fully

5. Uninstalling TSR Fully

6. uninstalling a service pack

7. Uninstalling service?

8. Uninstalling BC5.0

9. Uninstalling the Platform SDK

10. Uninstalling selected MSDN Documentation?

11. uninstalling C++ app

12. Uninstalling Visual C++