ComboBox DrawItem
Author Message
 ComboBox DrawItem

It seems to me that DrawItem of combo box not working. How i can create the
ownerdraw ComboBox - bcause in help that have example that not work at all.

My original intent is to change the color of the DROPDOWLIST combobox item
(the static one).
Any sugestions ?

Thx
--Nikolay

Sat, 28 May 2005 02:09:00 GMT
 ComboBox DrawItem

Unfortunately, owner-drawn combo boxes are not supported on Pocket PC. You
will need to write your own combo box or try to subclass the standard one
and handle WM_PAINT and other messages in which combo box performs drawing
(not a very promising approach).

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:
> It seems to me that DrawItem of combo box not working. How i can create
the
> ownerdraw ComboBox - bcause in help that have example that not work at
all.

> My original intent is to change the color of the DROPDOWLIST combobox item
> (the static one).
> Any sugestions ?

> Thx
> --Nikolay

Sun, 29 May 2005 17:31:11 GMT
 ComboBox DrawItem
Thx man

(spasibo :-)

Quote:

> Unfortunately, owner-drawn combo boxes are not supported on Pocket PC. You
> will need to write your own combo box or try to subclass the standard one
> and handle WM_PAINT and other messages in which combo box performs drawing
> (not a very promising approach).

> --
> Sincerely,
> Alexander

> http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

> > It seems to me that DrawItem of combo box not working. How i can create
> the
> > ownerdraw ComboBox - bcause in help that have example that not work at
> all.

> > My original intent is to change the color of the DROPDOWLIST combobox
item
> > (the static one).
> > Any sugestions ?

> > Thx
> > --Nikolay

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 07:19:49 GMT

1. VS.net IDE types ComboBox and Members ComboBox

2. Pen Style Combobox and OwnerDraw Combobox

3. ComboBox and ComboBox.ObjectCollection usage

4. Can you stop the DrawItem of a ListBox?

5. Menu DrawItem

6. TabControl + DrawItem

7. Custom DrawItem for TreeView ?

8. More help OwnerDrawn LIstbox not calling DrawItem

9. Inserting DrawItem in a CListCtrl derived class

10. Why does not CButton::DrawItem work?

11. Crashes in CBitmapButton::DrawItem

12. [ CListBox:: DrawItem() Question]