How to capture video (i.e. From Casio CF camera)
Author Message
 How to capture video (i.e. From Casio CF camera)

I want to buy a casio compact flash camera for PDA and to
write simple application, that gets some pictures and
video from this cam. Is there some support (API) like
DirectShow or SDK for Windows CE?

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:09:12 GMT
 How to capture video (i.e. From Casio CF camera)
I think that Casio is the bunch you want to ask about that.  They'd need to
provide a driver for your PDA and their card.  Presumably, they'll be able
to tell you how to control the card, also.

Paul T.

Quote:
> I want to buy a casio compact flash camera for PDA and to
> write simple application, that gets some pictures and
> video from this cam. Is there some support (API) like
> DirectShow or SDK for Windows CE?

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:44:04 GMT

1. Capture the video sequence from the CCD camera

2. CASIO camera

3. frame capture/camera input

4. Video and audio capture

5. Video/Image Capturing Method

6. Video Capture, capSetCallbackOnFrame,LPVIDEOHDR estructure Question

7. about video capture

8. Video capture without saving to a file

9. Video capturing troubles!

10. Video Capturing Question

11. Video Processing (Frame capturing)

12. Video Capture ?