WinCE OS socket
Author Message
 WinCE OS socket

Hi,
What is the respects that I must pay attention to about
WinCE OS socket??
huochai

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:55:34 GMT
 WinCE OS socket
Sorry, your message doesn't make enough sense to answer.  Please try to
rephrase your question.  General questions like, "List everything about
which I should be concerned when programming for Windows CE." can't be
answered effectively here.

Paul T.

Quote:
> Hi,
> What is the respects that I must pay attention to about
> WinCE OS socket??
> huochai

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:23:07 GMT

1. Wince OS-Language

2. Call to AfxOleInit() fails on WinCE 4.0 device running custom OS configuration

3. HotSync( Palm OS) Vs. Active Sync(Wince)

4. Diff between PPC OS / HPC OS/ eXP OS

5. Is there a way to know how many socket are open in the OS

6. WinCE 3.0 vs. WinCE 4.0 (SDK)

7. Help me!!!-- Why does ( WinCE.NET flash OS) need 2 NICs ???

8. Async socket writers combined with sync socket readers

9. socket.Send and socket.Receive at the same time

10. how to use socket in dotnet,how to get some info about socket

11. System.Net.Sockets.Socket and IPv6

12. Socket exception when trying to connect to the socket