change registry for button problem
Author Message
 change registry for button problem

hy!

i change the registry entry of a hardware button so that
the button didnt start an application. set the values
works fine. but the device doesnt recognize the changes i
made. what i have to do?

thx in advance.

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:56:31 GMT
 change registry for button problem
Look at this article:
http://www.pocketpcdn.com/qa/handle_hardware_keys2.html

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:

> hy!

> i change the registry entry of a hardware button so that
> the button didnt start an application. set the values
> works fine. but the device doesnt recognize the changes i
> made. what i have to do?

> thx in advance.

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:00:30 GMT
 change registry for button problem
hi!

i have read the article and i use it in my application,
but i doesnt seem to work. i first change the registry
and the use the function "UnregisterFunc1".

i am using eVC3.0 with symbol ppt2846 sdk.

thx.

Quote:

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:29:39 GMT

1. Changing Fonts on Button Problem

2. Windows Service will not change registry

3. Jet undoes my changes to its registry settings!

4. How to respond to a Registry change?

5. How to respond to a Registry change?

6. Notification about registry changes

7. Registry Change Notification

8. Change permissions on Registry keys

9. How to change registry key

10. Change NT Registry Permisson Programatically

11. Telling Windows95 that registry has changed

12. How to refresh my dialog box whenever it gets focus after changes in Registry