Problem with DCOM under WindowsCE.NET
Author Message
 Problem with DCOM under WindowsCE.NET

Hi all,

please tell me what I have to do to instantiate a DCOM
object remotely from one CEPC to the other one running
WindowsCE.NET?
I have built up successfully DCOM server and one DCOM
client. But I do not know some things around like
registration and configuration for DCOM on Server as well
as on client machine.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks in advance.

Luu H.Viet

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:47:42 GMT

1. Running DCOM client on WindowsCE

2. Port Read/Write data to WindowsCE.net

3. Registration for Local Server under WindowsCE.NET

4. Do DCOM server work well on CEPC runnning WindowsCE.NET???

5. VC++ WindowsCE menu problem with ModifyMenu

6. VC++ WindowsCE menu problem (ModifyMenu)

7. WindowsCE 2.0 GetCursorPos problem.

8. DCOM from .NET

9. .NET Remoting and DCOM

10. NET Interop and ATL DCOM Server Events (once more)

11. NET Interop and ATL DCOM Server Events (once more)

12. is DCOM fixed in CE.Net ?