How to use Win MediaPlayer DLL?
Author Message
 How to use Win MediaPlayer DLL?

Hello all, i'm a bit lost here so i was hoping for some
help.

I'm trying to build a simple little mediaplayer
application for Win CE 4. The problem is that i can't
figure out how to get the proper DLL/OCX.

I read that implementation of ActiveX controls works in
the way that you have a desktop DLL registered on your Dev
station and then build your project. The problem is that i
don't have the same DLL on my win2000 dev station as on CE.

On CE it "seems" that the mediaplayer is in the MSDXM.DLL,
on my win2k i have MSDXM.OCX (which also contains Windows
MediaPlayer) the problem is that if i write an app in eVC,
it won't work on my target or on the emulator.

I tried to upload the MSDXM.DLL CE file to the emulator,
but when i run REGSVRCE on it, it returns error 4e (i
think). And my app still doesn't work.

Can someone point me in the right direction in this
matter?

thanks

Sun, 01 May 2005 09:34:25 GMT

1. .DLL's for WIN NT 4.0 using Informix ESQLC

2. Using C++ Win 32 Dll in VB!

3. MFC 2.5 app using standard WIN 3.1 DLL

4. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

5. DLL on Win NT vs. Win 95

6. Win 95 to Win 98 problem with DLL

7. VC++ DLL -> Win DLL

8. Using an EXE which uses a DLL - as a DLL itself

9. Win 2000 built OCX won't load on a WIn NT or 98 system

10. Create ocx in Dll(regular Dll using shared MFC Dll)

11. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)

12. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)