Debugging MFC techniques
Author Message
 Debugging MFC techniques

Merry Christmas everyone.

    I have a large application written in MFC, at various times I get a
memory corruption error. I can't really find where or how it happens. I'm
sure its my code it the fault, but where and how can I find the problem. I
have searched and searched but I can't find a reason for the problem.
    Are the any articles or documented techniques to help me resolve this
problem.

--

Regards

Conor O'Doherty

Level Systems

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:16:35 GMT

1. State-Machine Techniques, preferred techniques?

2. Debugging techniques

3. Q: Advanced debugging techniques

4. Q: Advanced debugging techniques

5. DirectX debugging techniques

6. MFC Drill Down Techniques

7. Information on MFC and OMT techniques

8. MFC and the Object Modeling Technique

9. Debug a none MFC program with the Debug Window

10. redirecting a debug string to the debug IDE window in non-MFC app (ala TRACE)

11. redirecting a debug string to the debug IDE window in non-MFC app (ala TRACE)

12. Copying debug version of MFC to another machine for debugging