the platform builder4.0 erportt error
Author Message
 the platform builder4.0 erportt error

remove the installation completely using add/remove programs - then
reinstall. It looks like your system took a hit during installation. Also
ensure you have service pack 2 correctly installed.

Geoff Smith
eMVP

> i have setup platform builder4.0 in my computer( os:windows 2000
> professional) ,when i run it ,the application report the error infor as
> follows:

> thanks for your any advice

> best regards
> fangjie

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 02:04:38 GMT

1. the platform builder4.0 erportt error

2. Help..Platform to Platform question

3. The targeted platform does not match the connected platform

4. convert H/PC platform project to Win32 platform project

5. platform dependant floating point errors ?

6. Round-off error dependency on platform

7. Rounding error in C printf / C++ ostream on UNIX platforms

8. Error C2668 After Installing Platform SDK

9. ERROR: MIDL.exe after having installed Platform SDK July 2000

10. Compile error using Platform SDK

11. Platform SDK linking errors with OLE-DB

12. LNK2001 Error and Platform Specific user32.dll