Configuring Audio device
Author Message
 Configuring Audio device

Hi All,
   How to configure audio device for Pocket PC 2002
emulator. I am using eVC 3.0 and developing an application
which uses audio device of POCKET PC 2002 emulator. When I
run application, I get error saying Audio device not
configured..

Thanks and Regards
Prasanna Kumar

Sun, 01 May 2005 12:48:01 GMT

1. Audio Device Drivers!!

2. Audio device driver!!

3. Audio device driver!!

4. Q:How to audio device control in Netmeeting?

5. Detect pending audio buffers in wave input device?

6. Q:How to audio device control in Netmeeting?

7. Q:How to audio device control in Netmeeting?

8. Preferred audio device

9. default audio devices

10. looking for audio tools or audio libraries ..

11. Serial Device Driver development: the device manager calls xxx_DeInit()

12. Retrieve Device Name from Setting/About/Device id