ActiveX
Author Message
 ActiveX

Hi all,

I need to use Windows Media Player ActiveX control in a
Windows CE (Pocket PC 2002 Emulator, and real one later
on). When I deploy the app to the Emulator nothing
happens. There's no error, but the application never
shows. I guess the WMP app is not the good one (something
about WinNT controls not running on WinCE). Where can I
find ActiveX controls for WinCE??
Thanks for your time,

Javi

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:27:13 GMT
 ActiveX
PPC 2002 Emulator dose not support Media Player,you need a real PPC

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I need to use Windows Media Player ActiveX control in a
> Windows CE (Pocket PC 2002 Emulator, and real one later
> on). When I deploy the app to the Emulator nothing
> happens. There's no error, but the application never
> shows. I guess the WMP app is not the good one (something
> about WinNT controls not running on WinCE). Where can I
> find ActiveX controls for WinCE??
> Thanks for your time,

> Javi

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:32:33 GMT

1. ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX

2. ActiveX control inside another activex control

3. Control webbrowser ActiveX control in composit ActiveX control

4. Need help with ActiveX control containing other activex controls

5. ActiveX inside ActiveX

6. add Activex control to Activex container daynamically

7. ATL ActiveX Control hosting code fails to initialize ActiveX Controls on Win9x

8. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

9. Can an ActiveX to call to another ActiveX?

10. Can an ActiveX call to another ActiveX?

11. Create an ActiveX from inside another ActiveX

12. ActiveX C++ using ActiveX VB