Import from Contact
Author Message
 Import from Contact

Is it possible to import information from Contacts to my application? Is
there some file on the PocketPC that stores all contacts that I can read
from?

Regards,
Markus

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:41:06 GMT
 Import from Contact
Markus,
You need to use the POOM.  go to
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/
and search for POOM or contacts for a number of examples.

MIke

Quote:

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:53:39 GMT
 Import from Contact
Can it be done with C++ and PPC 2002?
Markus

Quote:
> x-no-archive: yes

> You can do it with POOM and eVB.

> Look at www.devbuzz.com

> >Is it possible to import information from Contacts to my application? Is
> >there some file on the PocketPC that stores all contacts that I can read
> >from?

> >Regards,
> >Markus

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:59:39 GMT
 Import from Contact
Does it also work for PPC 2002?
Markus

Quote:
> Markus,
> You need to use the POOM.  go to
> http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/developer/
> and search for POOM or contacts for a number of examples.

> MIke

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:59:12 GMT
 Import from Contact
apart from "city list"
from microsoft mobile developers site

Changes in POOM
Due to some geopolitical issues that arose late in the
development process for this release of the Pocket PC,
Microsoft removed the CityList feature of the Pocket
Outlook Object Model (POOM). The CityList API calls of
POOM returned not only a list of all major cities but also
their geographic location (Longitude and Latitude) as well
as their Airport Abbreviation, Dial Prefix, Area Code, and
Time Zone Index. If you still require this feature I
recommend storing a list of these cities in a database file

Quote:

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:27:42 GMT
 Import from Contact
Is it possible to access contacts and mail without using POOM?
Markus

Quote:

> >Does it also work for PPC 2002?
> >Markus

> No, poom and 2002 doesnt work.
> Therefore I buy not a 2002, before there is a solution.

> MVPs ??   any infos ?

> Werner

Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:52:10 GMT

1. import wab contacts

2. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

3. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

4. Trouble with MIDL import and #import

5. Can't import com interface using #import

6. Reading contacts from outlook 2000

7. Is it possible to contact Borland thru Internet?

8. Al B. if you are outhere contact me.

9. Best way to contact Borland about bugs?

10. Seeking contacts for Japanese/English localization

11. Wish to contact Richards & Ritchie

12. contacting lattice