I need "pm_tcpip" file
Author Message
 I need "pm_tcpip" file

    Hi.
    Anyone has the "pm_tcpip" file in his computer from the platform
builder?
    Please, could you send me this file? I need it to debug applications
inside my target board and i dont have the platform builder.
    Thanks

Raul Correal
Dept. de Ing. de Sistemas y Automatica
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Telf.: +34-624.99.70

Fri, 27 May 2005 17:29:20 GMT
 I need "pm_tcpip" file
You need to get PB. No one is legally allowed to re-distribute individual
component files from PB.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Fri, 27 May 2005 19:30:43 GMT
 I need "pm_tcpip" file

    I know but, do i have to buy PB just for one file??

Quote:
> You need to get PB. No one is legally allowed to re-distribute individual
> component files from PB.

> --
> Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> Entelechy Consulting
> smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Sat, 28 May 2005 18:04:15 GMT
 I need "pm_tcpip" file
Why do you think you need that one file?

If it comes only with PB then it is for use in Building the OS and not for
use outside of that. If the device you are targeting does not include it
then you are NOT allowed to add it to the device after the fact. (And it
most likely won't work anyway)

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting
smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Sat, 28 May 2005 22:05:47 GMT
 I need "pm_tcpip" file

    Ok, thanks.
    I hope PB wont be very expensive.

Quote:
> Why do you think you need that one file?

> If it comes only with PB then it is for use in Building the OS and not for
> use outside of that. If the device you are targeting does not include it
> then you are NOT allowed to add it to the device after the fact. (And it
> most likely won't work anyway)

> --
> Steve Maillet (eMVP)
> Entelechy Consulting
> smaillet_AT_EntelechyConsulting_DOT_com

Mon, 30 May 2005 01:00:37 GMT

1. Need help with ".wks" file format

2. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

4. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

5. ""help with TSR""

6. Parse trees and "("")"

7. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

9. EZ: File.Copy("url", local-file)?

10. need a clear idea of "CLONE"

11. Need something faster than sprintf(s, "%f", dbl)

12. "reverse" difftime needed (subtracting from time_t)