How to move text file into x86 emulator
Author Message
 How to move text file into x86 emulator

I am using WinCE toolkit and VisualStudio C++ 6.0 for
development. I have tried to use remote file viewer to move
text file into CE emulation environment but no success,
anybody know how to do that?

BTW, I also tried to locate remote Object viewer but can't
find it in the directory and CD.

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 05:40:50 GMT
 How to move text file into x86 emulator
what platform (emulator) are you using?

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:29:45 GMT
 How to move text file into x86 emulator
I am using the tools(emulation , fileviewer) from H/PC
Professional edition 3.0, this H/PC is for WinCE 2.11.
Quote:

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:07:36 GMT

1. Move file to emulator

2. Debugging DLLs under EVC++4 (X86 Emulator)

3. Compile for x86 emulator in EVC

4. Brief Text Emulator

5. How to create x86 binary files?

6. File.Move File.Delete

7. Move files to Recycle Bin and drag files to explorer

8. How do I move text cursor?

9. Drawing moving text on screen

10. Move Text Block?

11. Moving back through text in CEditViewChar?

12. SetScrollInfo moves scroll bar but not Edit text