MS smartphone and SQL server CE edition
Author Message
 MS smartphone and SQL server CE edition

Hi all
Anyone tried SQL server CE on Microsoft smartphone platform?

The program I did it's compiling correctly, linking correctly but
crashing on execution (the application starts again).

I tried the application both on emulator and sendo Z100.

Nowhere its written that sql server ce is supported by smartphone, and
nowhere is written that its not supported.

Who can know?

Thanks for advices

     Stefano Folegatti
     Thema Informatica
     www.mobile-thema.it

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:54:05 GMT
 MS smartphone and SQL server CE edition
Its not supported on SmartPhones.

Ashley Antony Elenjickal
Devp  Support - Windows Embedded
Microsoft Corporation

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 03:34:59 GMT

1. SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition

2. VC++ Enterprise boxed with MS SQL Server, Developer Edition 6.5

3. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

4. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

5. Perform SQL statement in VC++ against MS SQL Server 7.0

6. Desktop edition SQL Server

7. Install and Access SQL Server CE

8. What difference between put_Value and appendchunk in ADOCE31 for SQL Server CE

9. rapi & sql server ce

10. Emulator and SQL Server CE

11. Using SQL Server CE..

12. Accessing SQL Server CE database with eVC++