PPC 2002 SDK Manual Installation
Author Message
 PPC 2002 SDK Manual Installation

Is it possible to install the 2002 SDK manually without
the emulator on a Win NT machine.  I know the emulator
requires Win 2K or above but all I want is to be able to
compile and deploy solutions to a 2002 device without
having to upgrade my system.

Cheers,

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:10:03 GMT
 PPC 2002 SDK Manual Installation
No. It is not possible to install PPC2002 SDK without the emulator.

--
Upender R. Sandadi [MS]
Microsoft Corporation

upenders at microsoft dot com

You assume all risk for your use. Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Quote:
> Is it possible to install the 2002 SDK manually without
> the emulator on a Win NT machine.  I know the emulator
> requires Win 2K or above but all I want is to be able to
> compile and deploy solutions to a 2002 device without
> having to upgrade my system.

> Cheers,

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:40:39 GMT

1. PPC 2002 SDK problems

2. PPC 2002 SDK Wininet.lib lost functions?

3. Problem after installing PPC SDK 2002 (atl dll, eVC 3)

4. WCE/PPC 2002 SDK/MFC - Menu Bug??

5. PPC 2002 SDK and XP issue

6. PPC 2002 SDK on NT

7. PLEASE READ - CORRUPT PPC 2002 SDK

8. compiling PPC 2000 COM DLLs on PPC 2002

9. Menu bar works with PPC 2002 but NOT with PPC 2000 device

10. what differencies are between Pocket PC SDK an Pocket PC 2002 SDK

11. Unwanted selection in CEdit of CDialog (PPC 2002)

12. Copying files to emulater (PPC 2002)