Send SMS with PDA problem
Author Message
 Send SMS with PDA problem

Hi,
I am writing an application to send a short message from a PDA via
Nokia 8850 phones by IR. The connect had success, but I send a AT
command as below:
.....//connect to phone
TCHAR wdata[200];
char data[200];
send(sock, "AT\r\n", strlen("AT\r\n")+1, 0) ;
data[0]=0;
recv(sock,data,sizeof(data),0);
mbstowcs(wdata,data,strlen(data)+1);
But I receive the wdata is " $)A !u ! !u " #, What's happend? Help me pls, Thank
you!

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:37:28 GMT
 Send SMS with PDA problem
What is the baudrate settings that u have used?Pls verify with the
appropriate setings for IR.It is usually very less.Try from the lowest
setting and work upwards(trial and error)
Regards,
Vivek

Quote:
> Hi,
> I am writing an application to send a short message from a PDA via
> Nokia 8850 phones by IR. The connect had success, but I send a AT
> command as below:
> .....//connect to phone
> TCHAR wdata[200];
> char data[200];
> send(sock, "AT\r\n", strlen("AT\r\n")+1, 0) ;
> data[0]=0;
> recv(sock,data,sizeof(data),0);
> mbstowcs(wdata,data,strlen(data)+1);
> But I receive the wdata is " $)A !u ! !u " #, What's happend? Help me pls,
Thank
> you!

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:40:45 GMT
 Send SMS with PDA problem
Hi,Vivek,
Thanks for u help.
I used IrSock, such as below :

sock = socket(AF_IRDA, SOCK_STREAM, 0);

But I don't know that where I can set the baudrate. Can u help me
again, thanks.

BR
jzhlily

Quote:
>What is the baudrate settings that u have used?Pls verify with the
>appropriate setings for IR.It is usually very less.Try from the lowest
>setting and work upwards(trial and error)
>Regards,
>Vivek

>> Hi,
>> I am writing an application to send a short message from a PDA via
>> Nokia 8850 phones by IR. The connect had success, but I send a AT
>> command as below:
>> .....//connect to phone
>> TCHAR wdata[200];
>> char data[200];
>> send(sock, "AT\r\n", strlen("AT\r\n")+1, 0) ;
>> data[0]=0;
>> recv(sock,data,sizeof(data),0);
>> mbstowcs(wdata,data,strlen(data)+1);
>> But I receive the wdata is " $)A !u ! !u " #, What's happend? Help me pls,
>Thank
>> you!

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:25:13 GMT

1. Help me, about use irsock send AT command with PDA

2. Sending SMS in C

3. Program to send sms

4. SCRIPT TO SEND SMS

5. Sending SMS messages

6. how to send sms message use vc++ .net?

7. How to send SMS?

8. Sending SMS messages

9. Send SMS... with VC6

10. text sending via SMS