ocx causes access violation(sample Smiley & SmileyDg)
Author Message
 ocx causes access violation(sample Smiley & SmileyDg)

I compiled the MFC sample Smiley and SmileyDg with eVC 3.0 and PocketPC
2002.
When I ran SmileyDg, it gave an access violation. If I traced into it, it
failed in
CWnd::InitControlContainer. Can anybody here give me some hints about what
I'm
missing? I have XP as my development OS.

Thanks.

Hong

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 02:02:22 GMT

1. try { } catch {_com_error &e) } causing access violations.

2. Access Violation in call to malloc - causes?

3. pInvoke-Dispatch causes 0xC0000005 Access Violation - WHY?!?!

4. CDatabase causes Access Violation

5. Stucture cause access violation..

6. Call to AfxCopyValueByRef() in DBRFX.CPP changes value, causes access violation

7. Throwing exceptions in ATL dll with optimize for SPEED causes Access Violation

8. CRowset::MoveNext cause access violations

9. SQLBindParameter cause access violation

10. SQLExecute() causes an access violation

11. CTime Member of Recordset... Causes access violation