IDE won′t insert a new FormView
Author Message
 IDE won′t insert a new FormView

This IDE is getting me nuts...

Ive created a Document/View application and have add several View-Classes
with the Insert/New Form - function, everything worked fine.
But from now to then in the "Base class" combobox the CFormView-item doesnt
appear any more, so i cant insert a new view (of cause i can do it manually
but the ide should help me).

So, how can i tell the IDE that i can add a CFormView again? I think its a
change in one of the projectfiles, can anyone give me a hint?

thx
Andreas

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:02:29 GMT

1. WTL - Very new to WTL - Trying to insert new COM object in WTL

2. IDE needs very long time when i insert just one line

3. Error creating new formview

4. Trouble adding a new formview

5. Problem adding a new formview

6. New Project: Formview or Dialog

7. FormView, new Cursor ?

8. Profiling won't work in IDE

9. ?Problems with IDE since upgrading to Win 2000

10. When compiler won't start from IDE...

11. VC 5 IDE won't build suddenly...

12. IDE won't save Post-build options