how to use database
Author Message
 how to use database

Hi,
i'm new in the database programming. i develop in eVC++ 3.0. i got few
question about database in pocket pc:
1. from what i read from the book (tell me if i'm wrong), i can access
database in different ways:
first i can access from API with a lot of programming, second i can use the
MFC class, third i can use the ADOCE.
my question is which one should i use, what the advantage and the
disadvantage?
2. what is property? from what i know property is like a field but have a
unique number as id(?). i don't know if i have property in destopk database.
3. it seems that pocket access is not install yet in my device or my
emulator. from where i can install pocket access?

Thank you very much....

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:53:03 GMT

1. Question about using database

2. VC++ and using database in application

3. create console application project using Database

4. ODBC vs Using Database Libraries

5. Looking for opinions on design approach -- using database with multiple views

6. Problem: interactive NT service crashes when using database/ODBC/OLE

7. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

8. Create database without using VC++ database tools

9. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

10. Creating a Access database using ADOX and C#

11. Open database connection using [WebMethod]?

12. Create access database on the fly using C#