How to create Storage Card in emulator?
Author Message
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?

Do emulator support Storage Card emulation?
How to create it?
Thanks.

--
Weng
Zhuhai, China.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 13:09:51 GMT
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?
I think no.

Best regrads,
Alex.

Quote:
> Do emulator support Storage Card emulation?
> How to create it?
> Thanks.

> --
> Weng
> Zhuhai, China.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 20:28:18 GMT
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?
I don't see a Storage Card folder in the H/PC Pro emulation on my PC
(Windows XP Pro, USB-based CF card reader).

Paul T.

Quote:
> I think no.

> Best regrads,
> Alex.

> > Do emulator support Storage Card emulation?
> > How to create it?
> > Thanks.

> > --
> > Weng
> > Zhuhai, China.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:47:39 GMT
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?
Furthemor I find out that x86 emulator doesn't handle block device driver
properly, i.e. it can't mount external block device (storage device too.)

Best regards,
Alex.

Quote:
> I don't see a Storage Card folder in the H/PC Pro emulation on my PC
> (Windows XP Pro, USB-based CF card reader).

> Paul T.

> > I think no.

> > Best regrads,
> > Alex.

> > > Do emulator support Storage Card emulation?
> > > How to create it?
> > > Thanks.

> > > --
> > > Weng
> > > Zhuhai, China.

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 00:58:22 GMT
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?
You mean old Emulator or new (in Pocket PC 2002 beta SDK) one?
I think new emulator supports block drivers so you can emulate a storage
card.

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:16:35 GMT
 How to create Storage Card in emulator?
I mean old PocketPC emulator. Unfortunately I can't check new PocketPC 2002
emulator because I can't install PocketPC 2002 SDK on my XP workstation
properly.

Best regards,
Alex.

Quote:
> You mean old Emulator or new (in Pocket PC 2002 beta SDK) one?
> I think new emulator supports block drivers so you can emulate a storage
> card.

> Vassili Philippov
> MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:32:46 GMT

1. Storage card in PCket PC 2002 emulator?

2. H/PC emulator and storage card

3. SD Card vs. Storage Card reads/writes

4. Execute program from the storage card (PCMCIA card)

5. How to figure out if a Device has storage card(s)

6. RAPI and Storage Card free space

7. Compression driver for Storage Card - one simple question

8. Storage Card Directory

9. web server virtual path to storage card

10. reading/writing sectors on storage card

11. Cannot cut folder from Flash Disk / Storage Card

12. Format Storage card