WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?
Author Message
 WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?

UNDER CE

I want to force the user to exit the menu because my inactivity timeout has
expired and I have a password to ask to the user.

How can I force the menu to exit ?

Thank's

Marc Lefebvre

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 06:14:35 GMT
 WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?
PostQuitMessage(int exitStatus);

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 07:04:23 GMT
 WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?
UNDER CE

I want to force the user to exit the menu because my inactivity timeout has
expired and I have a password to ask to the user.

How can I force the menu to exit from the menu loop ?

I don't want to exit from the application .

if  there is a menu expanded I want close this menu .

Thank's

Marc Lefebvre

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:20:16 GMT
 WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?
I don't want to exit from the application .

if  there is a menu expanded I want close this menu .

Quote:
> PostQuitMessage(int exitStatus);

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:23:08 GMT

1. How can I force the menu to exit from the MENULOOP ?

2. Force exit from context menu

3. how do I force my program to save to disk before exit

4. How do I force the program to exit?

5. exit(1), exit(2), exit(3) ....???

6. Trapping the messages WM_ENTERMENULOOP and WM_EXITMENULOOP

7. Forcing a Context Menu to Close

8. force popup menu stay on desktop

9. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

10. API for Dialog Styly Menu |File|Exit...

12. Help with compiling a "canned" program