ATL drawing for ce
Author Message
 ATL drawing for ce

I have two wants and cannot figure out a way to do either.

First, I want to eliminate the erasing during a paint and
just paint over what is already there (eliminate the
flicker)  how is this accomplished??

Second, I also want to bring a bitmap in and draw it
(which i have accomplished using the VOImage wrapper class
posted on the codeguru site), but i also want to include a
parameter which the user could tell me the bgcolor of the
image and i could convert it to the bgcolor of the control.
I have decided to do this since ce 3.0 does not support
transparencies, or at least i cannot get it to.  Can
someone help in this matter?

Thanks in advance,
Michael

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:51:04 GMT
 ATL drawing for ce
Here is some help on your transparent bitmap problem:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~pcrowley/windows/nineblt.txt

Note you have to comment out the calls to DPtoLP
and SetMapMode to use in WinCE 3.0

Here is some reading on flicker-free drawing in Win32
in case it might help:

http://freespace.{*filter*}.net/james.brown7/tuts/flicker.htm

Mike B.

Quote:
> I have two wants and cannot figure out a way to do either.

> First, I want to eliminate the erasing during a paint and
> just paint over what is already there (eliminate the
> flicker)  how is this accomplished??

> Second, I also want to bring a bitmap in and draw it
> (which i have accomplished using the VOImage wrapper class
> posted on the codeguru site), but i also want to include a
> parameter which the user could tell me the bgcolor of the
> image and i could convert it to the bgcolor of the control.
> I have decided to do this since ce 3.0 does not support
> transparencies, or at least i cannot get it to.  Can
> someone help in this matter?

> Thanks in advance,
> Michael

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:19:52 GMT

1. Differences Between ATL for Windows CE and Standard ATL

2. list box's owner-draw in windows CE

3. cegadgets.com ATL CE event firing

4. Web browser control using ATL in windows CE

5. ATL, Windows CE, and Apartments

6. Windows CE, ATL, and Interprocess Communication

7. Converting ActiveX for Win32 to CE using ATL

8. debuging trace in ATL (CE)

9. Stock Font in ATL Control for CE

10. ATL, Windows CE, and Apartments

11. How to use CE Font in ATL