Hard reset
Author Message
 Hard reset

I was sure that it is impossible to perform hard reset from a program. I
was wrong. It is possible. Read new QA at Pocket PC Developer Network
that explains how to do it.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
"How to perform hard reset?"

Vassili Philippov
MS-MVP Mobile Devices

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:00:45 GMT

1. Mouse Hard Reset in MS-DOS box

2. Emulator is hard resetting my system...HELP!

3. AddIn-CommandBar-Reset()-How to stop user resetting toolbar

4. Hard Real Time Applications really HARD to programme

5. How to reset a pending asynchronous socket

6. AutoScrollPosition resets

7. Blue screen + reset with VS.NET and XP

8. Resetting PropertyGrid value to old value

9. Compiling with VC++7 resets my computer

10. check and reset macro

11. How to reset the XML Text Editor default property

12. .NET cache, resets data by itself ?!!