eVc 3.0 Winsock Sample Program
Author Message
 eVc 3.0 Winsock Sample Program

Hi,

I am writing a eVc 3.0 program to send data through
Ethernet.

Does any body have eVC 3.0 sample program using winsock
control?

Thanks very much!

Best Regards,
Joseph

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:33:47 GMT
 eVc 3.0 Winsock Sample Program
Take a look at the chatter and the chatsrvr samples on the sample folder of
SDK, usually in C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\samples\mfc\

--

   MCP(Win2k) - MCSD(C++) - MCAD(C#)

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am writing a eVc 3.0 program to send data through
> Ethernet.

> Does any body have eVC 3.0 sample program using winsock
> control?

> Thanks very much!

> Best Regards,
> Joseph

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:53:11 GMT
 eVc 3.0 Winsock Sample Program
if u're using TCP socket, u can search "tcp stream socket" in help file
similar if u need UDP

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am writing a eVc 3.0 program to send data through
> Ethernet.

> Does any body have eVC 3.0 sample program using winsock
> control?

> Thanks very much!

> Best Regards,
> Joseph

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 01:12:17 GMT

1. Bug in eVC 3.0 - sample code supplied

2. PPC 2002, WinCE 3.0, eVC++ 3.0, loading images in HTML viewer control

3. Unable to run eVC++ 3.0 program in PocketPC

4. evc 3.0 & adoce 3.0

5. eVC 4.0 vs. eVC 3.0 - platform compatibility

6. eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++ 4.0

7. Static eVC 3.0 library compatible with eVC 4.0?

8. compatibility eVC++ 3.0 and eVC++4.0?

9. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0

10. Sample Program using WinSock (Unix Server and Windows98 Client

11. winsock programming samples for WinCE

12. recv timeout using Winsock on CE 3.0