Un-Install Today prog
Author Message
 Un-Install Today prog

Does anyone know how to refresh the today screen. I want to programatically
uninstall my today screen application, I delete the registry entry, but how
do I refresh the today screen in-order to release my application ????

Any takers ...........

Conor

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:50:50 GMT
 Un-Install Today prog
#include <notify.h>

// refresh Today Screen to unload DLL
::SendMessage(::GetDesktopWindow(), WM_WININICHANGE, 0xF2, 0);

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to refresh the today screen. I want to
programatically
> uninstall my today screen application, I delete the registry entry, but
how
> do I refresh the today screen in-order to release my application ????

> Any takers ...........

> Conor

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:27:57 GMT
 Un-Install Today prog
Many... many...many... thanks Richard, works a treat

I looked for this everywhere for a long time, it was a persistent problem
which really anoyed me, maybe its me but I couldn't find documentation on
this anywhere.

Again cheers Richard

Conor :-)

> #include <notify.h>

> // refresh Today Screen to unload DLL
> ::SendMessage(::GetDesktopWindow(), WM_WININICHANGE, 0xF2, 0);

> > Does anyone know how to refresh the today screen. I want to
> programatically
> > uninstall my today screen application, I delete the registry entry, but
> how
> > do I refresh the today screen in-order to release my application ????

> > Any takers ...........

> > Conor

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:13:53 GMT

1. Installing VC++ V.60 Without Uninstalling V. 5.0

2. VC++ 5.0 installed VC++ 4.0 uninstall?

3. How to install/uninstall my API Hook?

4. How to install/uninstall my API Hook?

5. Install/Uninstall...

6. DOS Un-tar, un-gzip

7. Calling a Prog using another Prog

8. Install project, set registry value with install directory?

9. libtool install problem (okay before install, seg faults after)

10. I have InterDev 6.0 installed and want to install my MSVC++ 5.0 too, is

11. How to install System Wide Hooks, Sample code included working for installing app

12. Exemple on how to Install an MFC app with Install Shield for Visual C++ 6.0