fusing to project into one
Author Message
 fusing to project into one

Hi,

I have worked my self in problems.
During development state I had 2 different project in which I was
testing the different components for the complete project.
1 project containig the menu is a dialogbased (could also be
documentbased)
1 project is documentbased containing the controls for inputting data.

What needs to be done is:
On start up show the menu, when the users selects a menu-option a new
screen (overlapping the old) with the input controls needs to be
shown.

Is there a easy way of doing this without rebuilding the complete
projects.

Thanks in advance.

Laery

Sat, 20 Nov 2004 15:27:41 GMT

1. Create one singleton object in other interface's method (in one project)

2. VS.NET: Adding one .cs file to more then one project

3. multiple sdi project into one mdi project

4. SHORT FUSE -> FRACTIONAL EXPONENTS AND C

5. Icon - fused

6. newbie: more than one file in my project

7. Building only one projects

8. How does one estimates time for a C project

9. Programmer needed for one-shot project

10. how can one follow the development of a project

11. Create singleton object in one project

12. How to implement several interface by one C++ class in VS7 ATL project