.NET in CE
Author Message
 .NET in CE

Help!, I would appreciate if anyone can tell me how to run
a program in WinCE compiled under Visual Studio .NET
I am getting library problems. Thanks in advance.

Mon, 02 May 2005 21:42:53 GMT
 .NET in CE
You can't just take an EXE and run it. You need the Smart Device Extensions
(SDE) [ Now part of Visual Studio.NET 2003 currently in Beta] The
application MSUT be compiled and linked against the Compact Framework(CF) to
function on a CE device and the CF must actually exist on the device.

--
Steve Maillet (eMVP)
Entelechy Consulting

Tue, 03 May 2005 01:06:10 GMT

1. SQL Server CE 2.0, EVC++4, and CE.NET

2. CE 3.0 application in CE.NET platform

3. ADOCE and SQL CE on NetPad 5000 (Ce.net)

4. SQL Server CE, CE.NET and eVC++ 4

5. Help! CE 3.0 vs CE .NET newbie questions

6. CE.NET and VS.NET

7. any resource for CE.net on the net ?

8. Where's the CE.NET Help?

9. CE.NET Device Driver Development

10. ANN: Windows CE .NET chat July 8th

11. To Load Contacts info using POOM on CE.NET

12. Problem: From PPC2002 to CE.NET