Can not find Game Api for pocketPC
Author Message
 Can not find Game Api for pocketPC

I need to do some fairly simple graphics for a PocketPC 2002 application. I
have read about the game api for
the pocket pc. I found links to download it on MSDN but all of the links are
broken. Has this API been deprecated?
Ken

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:44:13 GMT
 Can not find Game Api for pocketPC
GAPI is part of PPC2002 sdk. Look for gx.h, gx.lib and gx.dll.
GAPI is only way to implement quick graphics on PPC if you
need device independence so I dont think that this API will
be deprecated in near future.

Andrey Yatsyk

Quote:

> I need to do some fairly simple graphics for a PocketPC 2002 application. I
> have read about the game api for
> the pocket pc. I found links to download it on MSDN but all of the links are
> broken. Has this API been deprecated?
> Ken

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:45:59 GMT

1. Game API for PocketPC (CE3)

2. PocketPC & PocketPC 2002 Pre-processor question

3. Find games?

4. PocketPC Dialog Application not in running program list

5. CardMapWindow can not be mapped correctly in pocketPC

6. PocketPC 2002 emulator (but not only) problem

7. Find and Replace, Not Find and Overwrite

8. could not execute: path not found(Win32 error 3)

9. LINK : LNK6004: Debug/wconnect.exe not found or not built by the last

10. LINK : LNK6004: Debug/wconnect.exe not found or not built by the last

11. Web Service Not Working -- Namespace not found

12. Langton's Ant not Conway's Game of Life