Crash with eVC++ development on iPaq H3630. Please Help !!!!!
Author Message
 Crash with eVC++ development on iPaq H3630. Please Help !!!!!

Hi

I currently develop a software on an iPaq H3630 with WinCE 2000 (1.87
ENG), and eVC++ 3.0 on the host side.
I hardly come to a state where I can debug my program. Sometimes the
iPaq hangs (i.e. filesys.exe or cemgr.exe error) already when the
eMbedded DevStudio downloads the reqired files, sometimes the deb{*filter*}
starts and fails on startup of the code somewhere really not expected
(error i.e. "memory misalignment", etc.).
After rebuilding all and/or deleting all intermediate files and
rebuilding all it behaves unexpected (different from before rebuild) and
crashes at another moment. And suddenly it might work for 2 or 3 times,
etc.

When the iPaq hangs, all I can do is performing a soft-reset (and it's
annoying doing it every 5-10 minutes).

Has anybody any idea what might be wrong?

What I found out: it doesn't matter whether the dual slot expansion pack
is attached and the ethernet or serial I/O card are inserted.

Please help. Any hint.

Many thanks in advance

Robin

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 21:45:39 GMT

1. Please answer my problem with eVC and ipaq

2. evc++ and building apps to run on iPAQ running PPC3.0

3. Configuring eVC++ 4.0 for PPC 2002 development

4. Same EVC + Different PC's = arm exe DIFFERENT file size (iPAQ)

5. ActiveX Server with events in eVC for iPAQ

6. eVC++ 3 crashes during file New...

7. eVC 4.0 for PocketPC development

8. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

9. eVC 3 crashes regularly on Win2k - Why?

10. EVC Debugger crashes

11. EVC Crashes

12. More: eVC 3.0 crashes when I open new or existing workspace