How can I force the menu to exit from the MENULOOP ?
Author Message
 How can I force the menu to exit from the MENULOOP ?

UNDER CE

I want to force the user to exit the menu because my inactivity timeout has
expired and I have a password to ask to the user.

How can I force the menu to exit from the menu loop ?

I don't want to exit from the application .

if  there is a menu expanded I want close this menu .

Thank's

Marc Lefebvre

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:58:03 GMT
 How can I force the menu to exit from the MENULOOP ?
you can try posting WM_EXITMENULOOP.  I don't know if it will work or not.

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:34:05 GMT
 How can I force the menu to exit from the MENULOOP ?
I have already try it.

And it don't work!

thanks
Marc

Quote:
> you can try posting WM_EXITMENULOOP.  I don't know if it will work or not.

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:45:56 GMT

1. WM_ENTERMENULOOP How can I force the menu to exit from the menuloop ?

2. Force exit from context menu

3. how do I force my program to save to disk before exit

4. How do I force the program to exit?

5. exit(1), exit(2), exit(3) ....???

6. Forcing a Context Menu to Close

7. force popup menu stay on desktop

8. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

9. API for Dialog Styly Menu |File|Exit...

11. Help with compiling a "canned" program

12. Canned Dialogs