How can I get files into the emulator?
Author Message
 How can I get files into the emulator?

How do I copy files into the evc++ 4.0 emulation file system???

-Thanks

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:38:09 GMT
 How can I get files into the emulator?
I don't know what did you mean "evc++ 4.0 emulation file system".
But for HPC 211 emulation, please use empfile.exe from your C:\Windows
CE Tools\wce211\MS HPC Pro\emulation\hpcpro\windows\ directory. Use
empfile(.exe) command like a DOS command from your PC.
For PPC emulation, you can copy and paste directly into your
C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\emulation\palm300\My
Documents\ directory.

I hope this may help
Mr.PPC

Quote:

> How do I copy files into the evc++ 4.0 emulation file system???

> -Thanks

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:56:33 GMT

2. Getting at the internet from the Emulator?

3. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

4. Help with compiling a "canned" program

5. Canned Dialogs

6. Copy file to Emulator

7. CAB Files on CE.net Emulator

8. Move file to emulator

9. transfer a file to emulator

10. Copying files to the emulator

11. Copy files to STANDARDSDK Emulator

12. Smartphone emulator - download file "permanently"