CMyFindReplaceDlg not work
Author Message
 CMyFindReplaceDlg not work

Hi, everybody,

The CMyFindReplaceDlg work on emulator, but not work on my ARM device,
why?

my code:

    CMyFindReplaceDlg* m_pFRDlg = new CMyFindReplaceDlg();

    m_pFRDlg->Create( TRUE, _T(""), _T(""), FR_DOWN, this );

--
Weng
Zhuhai, China.

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 09:50:26 GMT

1. C++/ATL/ADO - Intellisense not working (statement completion options) not working

2. this code works on SGI does not work on linux

3. CMap Lookup not working (at least I cannot get it to work)

4. Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode

5. GetPrivateProfileSectionNames not working in 98 or ME but does work in 2000

6. Window NT BitMap Works Windows95 BitMap Does not Work

7. Not operator NOT working (!)

8. Setting not Null field to ""(empty string) does not work with CRecordset

9. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

10. Setting not Null field to ""(empty string) does not work with CRecordset

11. Web Service Not Working -- Namespace not found

12. DataView filter not working in MDI child forms with reference to MDI parent DataSet