catch keyboard input!
Author Message
 catch keyboard input!

HI,

i'm writing an application and i want to use the button on the PPC. The
buttons are acted as a short cut key to open application. I want to change
those key function on my applicaiton. For example, press a key 1= OK , key2
= NO......etc. How can i do it? The os is wince 4.0. I have do some testing
on coding by using the OnKeyDown(UINT nChar, UINT nRepCnt, UINT nFlags)
OnKeyUp(UINT nChar, UINT nRepCnt, UINT nFlags)

however when i press one of key , it seems not going to above event. How can
i catch those botton?

Kelvin

---

Tue, 17 May 2005 10:56:27 GMT

1. How to catch input from keyboard?

2. How to catch input from keyboard?

3. catch keyboard evenements

4. How to catch a keyboard events in composite control

5. Catch keyboard within a CDialog

6. Catching CTRL+C keyboard shortcut in CRichEditCtrl

7. Catching keyboard key strokes in PropertyPage

8. Catching keyboard events in CMDIFrameWnd

9. How do I catch keyboard messages?

10. How to catch character input?

11. catch key input in a CFormView

12. input from keyboard