ActiveX Events don't fire
Author Message
 ActiveX Events don't fire

Hello,

I made an ActiveX Control with MFC but when i use it in
eVB its events aren't fired or eVB doesnt receive them
well.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jorge.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 07:10:24 GMT

1. DataGrid's Click event fires before setting the current row's focus

2. Lots of trouble getting my ActiveX events to fire under ATL

3. ATL ActiveX Control Event not firing in IE?

4. ActiveX Control - Fire Events

5. How to catch events fired by VB-written ActiveX DLL in VC++ client

6. Firing ActiveX events in MFC?

7. Access violation when trying to handle a parameter from an event fired from ActiveX DLL

8. Fire ActiveX event

9. ActiveX Control - Fire Events

10. Firing events from an MFC ActiveX DLL (not a control)

11. Activex dinamic allocation and catch fire event

12. q: firing events from secondary threads in ActiveX ocx