are "standard icons" available somewhere?
Author Message
 are "standard icons" available somewhere?

Hi all,

Anyone know if there is some kind of windows CE standard
icon set available somewhere, on the embedded visual tools
CD or elsewhere? What I mean is some icons that is freely
non copyright infringing, available for general use. In
particular, I am looking for a "pocket pc" icon, i.e. the
icon used in Settings -> About

It crossed my mind to just capture the screen and use it
as is, but am afraid of copyright.

Any help would be much appreciated. Merry Christmas,
Frank

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:43:43 GMT
 are "standard icons" available somewhere?
You can at least get a certain set of standard bitmaps from commctrl.  They
are bitmaps that typically end up on a toolbar, such as the bitmaps for Cut,
Copy, and Paste commands.

Search MSDN for HINST_COMMCTRL.  You'll get a few hits that include sample
code.

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Anyone know if there is some kind of windows CE standard
> icon set available somewhere, on the embedded visual tools
> CD or elsewhere? What I mean is some icons that is freely
> non copyright infringing, available for general use. In
> particular, I am looking for a "pocket pc" icon, i.e. the
> icon used in Settings -> About

> It crossed my mind to just capture the screen and use it
> as is, but am afraid of copyright.

> Any help would be much appreciated. Merry Christmas,
> Frank

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 01:52:02 GMT

1. #include "from/somewhere/else"

2. #include "from/somewhere/else"

3. I am going to study "C"

4. CObList and "operator= not available" error

5. "time.h" is not available

6. Getting "My Computer" icon and "My Documents" icon

7. "C by Example" examples, available from somewhere?

8. "malloc" without standard libary or heap

9. What exactly is this "C Standard"?

10. "Standards" advice needed

11. What is more "standard"?

12. "Standard C" book