Losing the menubar
Author Message
 Losing the menubar

Hello Everybody,

Every now and then when running my application and I go to another
application, when I return back, my menu bar is gone or it's that of
the other application. I have to go the <running programs> and
<activate> to get my menu bar restored.

Any ideas as to what the problem might be?

Regards
JEK

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 09:41:19 GMT

1. Losing focus LOSES BTN_CLICKED events!

2. Lost Data Exchange Control->Now losing sanity :-)

3. Toolbar and menubar UI synchronization

4. How to add a Icon to the head of the MenuBar

5. Adding new Menu to main MenuBar in Visual Studio

6. Several menubar in a View

7. MenuBar in ReBar

8. Window titlebar and menubar font size

9. Edit control in menubar

10. menubar?

11. Dynamic menuitem in menubar

12. slider in menubar