XML
Author Message
 XML

Hello,

I want to read and write xml file.
I read an article :
http://www.*-*-*.com/
url=/library/en-us/dnppc2k/html/ppc_arser.asp

But i don't know what is the file "filestream.h" which is
a small class implementing a file stream object.

WHat must i write in this file?
Has anyone had an idea?

Please help!
Thanks
Laure Lafont

Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:22:41 GMT
 XML
Laure,

    I found that the parser embedded in the OS is slow and maybe hard to
work with. Why don't you try the CMarkup XML parser class?
http://www.firstobject.com/dn_markup.htm
    It's 100% MFC and can be easily compiled on Windows CE.

--

   MCP(Win2k) - MCSD(C++) - MCAD(C#)

Quote:
> Hello,

> I want to read and write xml file.
> I read an article :
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
> url=/library/en-us/dnppc2k/html/ppc_arser.asp

> But i don't know what is the file "filestream.h" which is
> a small class implementing a file stream object.

> WHat must i write in this file?
> Has anyone had an idea?

> Please help!
> Thanks
> Laure Lafont

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:57:34 GMT

1. hwo to convert value which get from xml to type which get from xml also

2. XML DOM and .NET's XML classes

3. creating xml schema programmatically from an an xml file without using ADO.NET

4. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from URL

5. VC++ and XML, I want to retrieve an XML file from a URL

6. XML.NET to XML.ADO26

7. Looking for a sample - Post XML & Get XML back

8. XML help in C# needed, any XML/C# gurus around?

9. Extract XML from SQL Server via "For XML" clause

10. XML and Datasets

11. XML documentation

12. XML DiffGram and WriteSchema at the same time ?